1. How did anyone learn how to do anything before google? Seriously I never ever would've known that there were so many ways to kill ants, make meatloaf, and use fabric scraps.
2. Speaking of google- yuck. I was putting together an FHE for tonight and needed a picture of a chick. Apparently that's a bad thing to google image. I did find a chick but also saw the nastiest picture of a fat lady (I mean whale fat and probably can't move) naked blah. Why does that even come up and who thinks of that coming up when they want a picture of a cute fluffy yellow chick?
3.I hate Wal-Marts 1 hour photo. The pictures are like looking at someone with too much make-up on only it's the whole photo.
4. I really really want to paint May's room and the playroom. The neutral brown color does not do the bright home decor any favors.
5. I weighed myself today. I'm 13 pounds heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight- no wonder I'm busting out of my pants. It's crazy that I was pregnant longer and had a bigger baby the first time around but weighed less than I did before I was pregnant and this time around gained more. Although I'm not so sure that most of that was not from eating peanut butter eggs during Easter. I need to find an exercise I like to do. I would love to try Zumba but that would require a baby sitter which makes things too complicated for right now. I'm thinking maybe jump roping!
6. I've had 2 facebook friends in the past 2 months put up labor updates in their status updates. LABOR updates? As in, "I'm now dilated to an 8." How are they doing this? Shouldn't they be busy with...I dunno...birthing a baby!?!
7. Parks and Rec has surpassed the office for my favorite show. And I was so excited for the Will Ferrel guest star and it was definitely not all it was cracked up to be. Too bad. I'm voting for Jim Carrey as the next boss but Zach says he heard it was Will Arnett which could be pretty funny too. If it's Raymond I quit I'm not watching he drives me too crazy.
8. My wonderful husband has been working so hard on our lawn and it still looks terrible. Zach says I have to be patient-I hate being patient.
9. How do you wash a newborns front portion of neck? It is the stinkiest part of them and the hardest to get at. Probably that's why it's the stinkiest part.
10. I am loving this nice weather. Seriously why does winter ever have to come?