Thursday, February 5, 2009

Into the Pool of Drool

Maybear has recently learned how to grab. Hurray for milestones! But of course everything she gets in her hands has to go straight to her mouth. It amazes me how much she can fit in there, honestly! It's like watching a magic trick,"You see this tiny baby, she will now fit an elephant in her mouth, careful folks don't try this at home!" What is funny, and I'm a terrible mother for thinking this is funny, but she gets both her fists or her toy in her mouth and then starts gagging but will not under any circumstances take them/it out. Oh well I guess if I could fit my fists in my mouth I wouldn't take them out either. Anyway good work baby girl for learning to 'grab and place in mouth'!
The grab...
...and the mouth

1 comment:

  1. I love it! For some reason that does NOT surprise me. Maybe she got zach's genes there.

    ReplyDelete