Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Boo to blogger



Can I just tell you how many posts I've tried to write and given up because blogger is making me so frustrated. Currently I cannot move the picture above without freezing my computer. So the picture above is the Lion King. We saw it courtesy of my mom- and it was amazing. The music, the costumes, the puppets all amazing. The Capital Theater ought to be renovated though. The seats are terrible as is the restroom situation. I made some nice friends in the men's bathroom though...nice eh?
May is going to be 2 next week. Ahh! Can you believe it? I can't it's just crazy crazy crazy. We have a super sweet Minnie Mouse party planned I'm very excited.
We pulled May out of gymnastics. She has started asking me if we can go home about half way through the class. It's pretty pricey so if she doesn't like it I decided it's not worth it to pay for it and make her go. We started going to a little music class at the library though and so far she seems to really like it-plus it's free so can't beat that. The gal that does it is very good at what she does but she is always in sweats. Like really- I know you're working with 2 year olds but you can't find 5 seconds to put on a pair of jeans to go to your job? I don't know people that go places in their pjs without a really good reason bother me in general.

We ordered Beauty and the Beast from the Disney Movie club and it came yesterday. We got a copy and to give May for her birthday and my mom ordered her copy with us so we could get a better deal on it. My mom let May watch her copy and May got so excited. She loves all the princesses but hasn't ever seen Belle in anything. There is a part right after Belle gets her room at the castle where she starts crying on her bed and then they cut to a scene with Gaston and May was so sad. "Oh no Belle crying" "You ok?" until they came back to Belle and I could reassure her that Belle was smiling now. After watching the movie though she gathered up her couple figurines she has of Belle and they were the only princesses allowed in the little people castle. She is so funny.






I just watched last nights Glee. I'm done. I'm not watching it anymore and I'll just get the music when it's released. And frankly I don't think I'll be a worse person for not knowing the happs at McKinley High. I will miss Harry Shum Jr. I just love his dancing-he is amazing. They don't show case it that much though so it's ok.
Speaking of TV I miss Parks and Rec. Fit it in somewhere NBC!
My brother left for Wisconsin Sunday. He'll stay there for a bit and then he'll be headed straight to Afghanistan. I hope he stays safe!




3 comments:

  1. I love May's outfit in that picture. SO cute! And seriously, I can't believe she'll be 2 either! Craig really misses that magnetic princess dressup board. Haven't watched the last 2 episodes of Glee because I was practically appalled by the Britney episode and I too have declared myself DONE. I love your commentary on the sweatpants. Personally I feel a lot better when I get dressed for the day. Lion King is the bomb. Last night for some reason Craig was challenging me to name as many characters as I could. I did well if I say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute picture of May! I love that she's such a girlie girl and into princesses and everything. If I ever have a girl, I hope she's like that. Thanks for being a good friend! We love having you come over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous about you seeing Lion King. I wanted to go so bad but didn't. Maybe I'll see it in Vegas or something...... :(

    ReplyDelete